“At first I was wary, then I realised this was the best thing I had done in my life” MEND participant
Well you could just IGNORE what’s happening and hope that it will go away, or you could CHOOSE to find out how you RELATE to your partner and children.
By STOPPING violent or controlling, unhelpful and abusive behaviour you can GAIN closeness and intimacy and a BETTER life for you and those you love.
What Happens in MEND?
MEND runs all year, once a week. MEND runs in 15 week cycles. Each group has two facilitators. Sometimes they are both men, sometimes one is a woman.In MEND we discuss:
- The CONSEQUENCES of abusive controlling behaviour
- How to take RESPONSIBILITY for change
- Managing ANGER
- UNDERSTANDING and managing feelings
How do I get into MEND?
- Click here to contact us and we’ll arrange an Intake appointment for you
- Phone the Men & Family Centre directly on 02 6622 6116